Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Internet Findings

I made this blog because my bookmarks are getting a little crazy. Yes, I know I just said that. Don't believe me? Here, let me show you just how insane this is.


How about now? Yeah, and you can't even see the long stuff in those. The top one is about three times the length you can see, and the bottom one... well there's some in each of those little folders. Understand the craziness? Okay, moving on.
I got tired of not knowing what the links actually were, not being able to sort them (my computer wouldn't let me sort the insanely long list), and then having too much once I had sorted them! Some belong in more than one folder, some don't really belong in any folder, some repeat others... It's just one big mess that I'm tired of trying to deal with.
And I even try to make it harder on myself. When I'm bored during the downtime of tutoring, I end up going on a stumbleupon my friend showed me and looking at all of her lovely links. It's bad. I end up getting more links to save for later, and my bookmarks seem to double every time.

So this is my solution. I'll be putting all of my links on here and commenting on the really cool ones I notice. Feel free to just look at my posted ones or to browse for yourself. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do... but don't procrastinate with them like I do. It's not healthy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment